Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Have had an F type for almost a year but have found myself not using it very much and scooting around in a golf gti. Am considering swapping both in and getting the E Pace P300. Have looked at the F pace but not really warmed to it.

Thoughts please if you have a E Pace or have considered one.

Thanks in advance

DP

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi

I've not had an F Type, but moved from an XF to an XE and now an E Pace (P 250). It arrived on monday so not driven it much but it's very nice. Quite like and F Type inside (I have driven F Types on track days) and pretty nimble and well handling for a taller car, actually for any car!

It's definitely a change from an F Type but i think it will compare favorably with both that and the golf as a combination of the two.

Pete

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pete

Have had a disasterious time / expierence with Guy Salmon Northampton, let down on two cars , dealer completely unresponsive and then very reluctant to return my deposit taking several calls and two escalations. Now quite disalusioned with Jaguar

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's a shame.

Things like that can really put you off a brand. I had a similar experience with a Volvo dealer a long time ago. Too busy to talk to me in the showroom

That's when I bought my first XF

I have used Hatfields in sheffield for my last three jags, excellent service, if you try them ask for Jeff

Pete

1 - 5 of 5 Posts