Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new e-pace and the Trip A details are easily visible. However, if there's a Trip A there must be a Trip B but I'm blowed if I can find a Trip B if there is one at all. My Jaguar sales guy said he doesn't know so maybe there isn't one. Anybody know if there is one?
Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, and welcome, yes there is a trip B, to access press Menu button on steering wheel and cycle through options ,press OK to enter TRIP and you will see three buttons, highlight which you want A, B or AUTO to see stored info, you can set miles or kms content which you want to see, hope this helps, Tony.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Taurus, found it. Whichever one you select via this method, it will only display that one on the screen. You can't scroll between them at all, you have to change it manually each time. Missed opportunity methinks as all my other cars do this.

·
Registered
79 Posts
You can display both A and B trips by using the central screen. Just swipe left (on rhd car) and then select the economy icon. Gives you lots of information on your mpg for each trip, driving style etc. That's the only place I've seen the B trip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts