Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am deeply disappointed with this my first ever Jaguar.
I have a really loud rattling noise which appears to resonate extremely loudly from the passenger b pillar.
There are many posts complaining about this but not seen any solution.
I would really appreciate some assistance as I am now at my wits end, deeply dissatisfied and at the stage where I want to get rid of the car.
Thanks for any help
Phil

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dan
And how much will that cost me.
I have heard nightmare stories of the same issue and technicians not able to resolve and a huge bill.
I have never spent this much on a vehicle in my life and treated myself to this in my retirement. I cannot afford to Chuck money at it.
Would appreciate an acceptable solution to address.
Thanks 🙏

·
Registered
93 Posts
Pjm said:
Hi Dan
And how much will that cost me.
I have heard nightmare stories of the same issue and technicians not able to resolve and a huge bill.
I have never spent this much on a vehicle in my life and treated myself to this in my retirement. I cannot afford to Chuck money at it.
Would appreciate an acceptable solution to address.
Thanks 🙏
Good afternoon Pjm,

Thank you for your reply.

Due to the nature of your concerns I would advise that you contact the selling retailer and arrange to schedule an appointment. This would allow one of our approved technicians the chance to run diagnostics on your vehicle and establish whether your device is compatible with the infotainment system.

Should you require any assistance when contacting the retailer please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks, Dan - Jaguar UK

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Dan
You have lost me now?
Why are talking about infotainment systems and comparability.
Unless the answer is turn the music up.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Pjm said:
Hi Dan
You have lost me now?
Why are talking about infotainment systems and comparability.
Unless the answer is turn the music up.
Hi Pjm,

Please accept my apologies. However, as advised please contact the selling retailer and arrange to schedule an appointment. Once a diagnosis has been made the retailer will be able to contact us for further support should it be required.

Thanks,

Dan - Land Rover UK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts