Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like many others on this forum my head is being 'spin dried' by confusion and conflicting support from now 3 differing JLR dealers.

My E-Pace was delivered on 1st May by the online PCH broker I went through. The model is a D150 R-Dynamic AWD auto and the only options offered were body and upholstery colours. Having test driven the same model at a local dealer I expected at least connectivity to the 'InControl Touch Pro' infotainment system through my IPhone and lighting cable to run apps and a third party nav app...well it doesn't.

Been told conflicting info from dealers, 2 say nothing can be done and 1 says £200 upgrade. If I'd been offered factory options I would have specified at least the ability to do the above.

PCH broker doesn't want to know referring me back to financier which happens to be part of a large banking group with a Blackhorse logo. They have been sympathetic on the phone but can only raise a complaint on my behalf with the Broker.

Cooling off period expired 14 days after signing agreement in January and having waited until May for delivery leaves me unable to reject vehicle.

My first point is for anyone considering playing the Broker field online...go very careful you may be lured into low grade specification unwittingly.

My second is a question for Jaguar...what is the truth about upgrading my infotainment system to give me what I need?

Answers gratefully received !

·
Registered
93 Posts
Loosewheel said:
Like many others on this forum my head is being 'spin dried' by confusion and conflicting support from now 3 differing JLR dealers.

My E-Pace was delivered on 1st May by the online PCH broker I went through. The model is a D150 R-Dynamic AWD auto and the only options offered were body and upholstery colours. Having test driven the same model at a local dealer I expected at least connectivity to the 'InControl Touch Pro' infotainment system through my IPhone and lighting cable to run apps and a third party nav app...well it doesn't.

Been told conflicting info from dealers, 2 say nothing can be done and 1 says £200 upgrade. If I'd been offered factory options I would have specified at least the ability to do the above.

PCH broker doesn't want to know referring me back to financier which happens to be part of a large banking group with a Blackhorse logo. They have been sympathetic on the phone but can only raise a complaint on my behalf with the Broker.

Cooling off period expired 14 days after signing agreement in January and having waited until May for delivery leaves me unable to reject vehicle.

My first point is for anyone considering playing the Broker field online...go very careful you may be lured into low grade specification unwittingly.

My second is a question for Jaguar...what is the truth about upgrading my infotainment system to give me what I need?

Answers gratefully received !
Good Morning Loosewheel

Thank you for your post.

I would like to take the opportunity to investigate this further for you, please can you Om me with the following information:

Your Vehicle Identification Number
Your Personal contact details

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts