Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My initial thoughts during the first week or so were that there were a few things that grated on my expectations. However after a month or so I conclude that it is a great piece of kit, no, not the same as my previous BMW or Mercedes but I wouldn't go back to them now. I seem to have 'tuned in' to the car and recognise and appreciate the differences.
Performance-wise my P250 is the quickest car I've had off the line especially in the wet with masses of torque available from low revs.
This is a rocket ship when you want it to be and a comfortable cruiser when you don't.
Best of all my wife loves it!
I have 2 inches (50mm) clearance either side when I drive through my garage doors, I would hate to scratch it.
I hope the good times will continue.
Cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am six weeks in and love it! P200 in caesium blue. Wish I had included powered tailgate though it's way too heavy for me. It drives like a dream and cornering is wonderful - I tested all the small suv's On the market and this was by far the most impressive, way better than the blancmange like driving experience of the Volvo SC40. And the little cub puddle lights - well.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts