Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car plays MP3 through USB but every time i restart the car, the music starts again playing with the 1st song on the stick. Also shuffle play needs to be selected again as the system doesn't remember it. It also takes a while before it starts playing after restart. Very annoying. Is this normal ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or will this problem be solved with an update ? I also don't have Apple CarPlay so still running on older sw. Anybody experience with playing MP3 through USB ?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, have you updated the software ? press the two gear symbol on touchscreen, select software update and see if you are up to date, also state of charge of battery affects lots of systems, battery condition module prioritises systems so may shutdown items it sees as non-essential, Tony

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mine plays from where it left off, not from the start.
May need an update as Taurus suggests.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thursday i have an appointment with the dealership for maintenance and update for Apple CarPlay / Maps and maybe more. Hope the problem will be solved then.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, maps can be updated yourself, I wouldn't want to be paying dealer prices for the time it takes, and you probably won't notice much difference, depending on your internet connection it takes some people a couple of hours, did you check update status on your car ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Today they have put new software : Incontrol is now 19C.....i think it's not the most recent one :-(
I also cannot copy music from USB to the cars HD; they told me that's normal because it's only possible to copy from CD player to the internal HD....but there's no CD player in the car ??
In the menu vehicle information i cannot see the next service interval also.....or how many days or kms i have for the next maintenance....the service option is not in the menu of the car. According to the manual it should be in the vehicle information menu.....
What a waste of time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jampie said:
Today they have put new software : Incontrol is now 19C.....i think it's not the most recent one :-(
I also cannot copy music from USB to the cars HD; they told me that's normal because it's only possible to copy from CD player to the internal HD....but there's no CD player in the car ??
In the menu vehicle information i cannot see the next service interval also.....or how many days or kms i have for the next maintenance....the service option is not in the menu of the car. According to the manual it should be in the vehicle information menu.....
What a waste of time.
For service information I think you need the ignition on but the engine not running.
Press start button with foot off the break for ignition on only.
Menu option should then appear.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[/quote]

For service information I think you need the ignition on but the engine not running.
Press start button with foot off the break for ignition on only.
Menu option should then appear.
[/quote]

Yep that worked fine....thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts