Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have locked out on Valet mode, used the temporary mode option requiring pin to be Inputted twice. I can't see how I could make a mistake twice?. Does anyone know a master code to enable me to cancel valet mode..?
This occurred after the car had spent 2 weeks in a parking lot at Gatwick airport so don't know if someone has been malicious.
Whilst in hotel prior to flight I checked the car at 0330am (car was at another site) and found that it was not locked or alarmed, I complained about this in the morning which the hotel took seriously. Maybe someone took umbrage and reset the valet mode.?
It is a nuisance not having access to touch pro or access to boot, apart from Thro dropped rear seats.

·
Registered
75 Posts
At least the app comes into its own when using cowboy airport parking companies so you can keep an eye on your car - read lots of horror stories about cars being taken for a joyride and then parked in a field...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got back from a few days away and parked car at Manchester met and greet. Valet number didn't work and 100% got it right.
Went to jaguar Bolton and after being passed round for times was told £156 to plug it in and won't get it back no matter what. Nearly blew a basket and fuming isn't the word so left.
Just seen this thread so am beyond staggered because jaguar 100% would know this. Appalled is an understatement.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I had the same problem after 2 weeks at Heathrow, and I'm sure I put in the 'temp number' that I had before. I drove to the services and found the master pin mentioned earlier in the handbook, so maybe the parking people had too!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts