Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife ordered an P250 HSE a couple of weeks ago, now she had had an email say the order has been placed but not yet slotted. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the probable lead time would be

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So roughly three months, allowing for Christmas shutdown, which I assume they have, should get it February. Not too bad especially as she was quoted at least seven months for an XC40 T5.
Also told by the. Volvo salesman, in a very condescending manner, when she inquired about it "That's a very powerful car madam" Needless to say not impressed and no sale

·
Registered
63 Posts
I ordered mine at the end of August - was told it should be ready by the end of December, they then changed it to early January and then to the 2nd of Feb.

So I have now asked them to hold it to the first week in March and register it as a 19 plate.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife just got an email giving her a slot date of mid January with delivery expected three to four weeks later so that's OK. Not sure if she would be be able to wait till March though and since she is giving up her company car she doesn't have your problem.
She is intending to keep it four or five years so not sure if waiting for a 19 plate would make much difference that far down the line.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My email was gibberish......I ordered at the beginning of September and I take delivery next Friday so 3 months which I thought was very reasonable. The car was ordered with options.
Sorry Den.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered 2nd October....Handover 7th February! Over 4 months !!! An Epace S D180 auto with options, including a metallic paint finish and Head Up display. I consider 4 months OTT. Built in Belgium so not far to deliver and takes less than a week to build but a long queue, so where are they going?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just been told my delivery date has been moved back to the 22nd of March which would make it roughly 16 weeks from ordering to receiving the car, anyone else had similar waits or delays? I've been told the date could come forward but considering when I ordered the car I was told it'll be ready in feb so I said I'd wait till March 1st I'm not overly thrilled in having to wait an additional 3 weeks but what can we do?!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I order mine on the 10th of October and was told I would receive the delivery of the E-Pace mid January but that wasn't case. I contacted my local dealership (stratstone) last week for an update and they told me the car was built on the 12th Jan so just waiting for the delivery now which they said will take 3 weeks. !! But I'm thinking should I wait till he 1st of march for the 19 plate !?

I also found this article online, not sure if this has been the problem why there has been such long delays for factory orders...

https://driving.ca/jaguar/epace/auto-news/news/jaguar-e-paces-delivered-to-customers-missing-irreplaceable-wifi-software

·
Registered
97 Posts
jagjooby said:
Ordered mine on the 11th of November was given a date of the 4th March. Recently I've been told it'll be 28th March for the delivery! Seems a rather long time...
Where in the country are you? I've ordered from Farnell in Bolton, sounds like our cars could be coming on the same wagon being that close together ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My wife ordered hers on the 15th November committed to build 9th Dec built 23rd January arrives at dealers on 12th February but might be slightly earlier
Which appears to be quicker than some people here. I wonder if this depends on the spec. Hers is an R Dynamic HSE with loads of added stuff, I think she ticked every box on the extras list!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts