Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am due to get my P200 S in the next few days.
I want to make sure it has the latest software on board.
Until today I thought the lates was S18D_18_47.5-269316 telematics software version 14.2

However today I see on the I Pace forum talk of this new update released 27th February. S19A1_19.07.2-312706

Is this update going across all models E, F and I
Anyone have better information.
Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Mine is at the dealer as we speak, for the update and the first service, the update includes Apple CarPlay and Smart Settings.. we will see if and how it works :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Duncann32 said:
Hi hope everything goes ok for you
Was in my Dealers Yesterday technician said they were still waiting for it to come out
How strange given the release date of the new update is 27th February.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Briarwood said:
I was also told today that the latest update isnt yet available and the old one withdrawn - for those who have posted you were getting updates was that this week?
Yes, mine was updated today, S19A1_19.07.2-312706 is the latest one and all works fine

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Johnno said:
Briarwood said:
I was also told today that the latest update isnt yet available and the old one withdrawn - for those who have posted you were getting updates was that this week?
Yes, mine was updated today, S19A1_19.07.2-312706 is the latest one and all works fine
Thank you Johnno that is very useful and that you are in Amsterdam.
This morning in Luxembourg I am going to inspect my P200 S before I transfer the money. The pick up is due to happen on Monday.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
For everyone getting the update that includes Apple CarPlay / Android Auto. Did you have to pay for this? I'm pretty annoyed at Jaguar in general, they told me when I bought the car back in October that it would come as standard. Of course, when delivery day came suddenly that had changed to a £250-£300 odd update cost?!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Gfplux said:
Johnno said:
Briarwood said:
Thank you Johnno that is very useful and that you are in Amsterdam.
This morning in Luxembourg I am going to inspect my P200 S before I transfer the money. The pick up is due to happen on Monday.
Thanks again.
Yes all is fine, and now i can speak to the SatNav.. navigate to... so easy i missed that on the E-Pace.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is it possible to find out what software version is currently installed, or can only a dealer do that? Mine was updated last October, but I didn't think to ask for details at the time.

1 - 20 of 268 Posts