Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a thread to list any known issues or concerns that new owners should check before picking up?

I'll start with panel gaps. I've seen a few pictures with quite shocking mis-alignment of the bonnet so this will be high on my check list...

Over to you...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have just got the 1st edition in Santorini black. In general I love it but have spotted 2 issues. The bonnet does not align properly when dropped shut, force has to be applied to click it into place. More worryingly there are 2 hazy spots within the paint finish each around 1.5" across on the drivers door. Car will be going back to dealer this week for them to sort

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nikkiw said:
I have just got the 1st edition in Santorini black. In general I love it but have spotted 2 issues. The bonnet does not align properly when dropped shut, force has to be applied to click it into place. More worryingly there are 2 hazy spots within the paint finish each around 1.5" across on the drivers door. Car will be going back to dealer this week for them to sort
Picked up mine yesterday. Was told to use both hands evenly spaced and really push bonnet to close

·
Registered
4 Posts
Definitely bonnet apparently an issue on the F Pace too.

My bonnet is mis-aligned and going in on 11th July. It's missing the air intake hose and squashing it within the engine bay, also damaged the paintwork by the base of the windscreen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts