Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my e pace yesterday and I'm absolutely delighted with it. :D
My previous car was a Mercedes CLA 220d AMG line shooting brake and I've never been so disappointed with a car, I only had it for 8 months and
chopped it in for the Jag while it still had warranty left. The engine was agricultural and the auto box was appalling with a mind of its own. :cry:

However, I digress...

The full spec of my car was listed in the Auto Trader advert and on the Approved used Jaguar site but stupidly I didn't copy down any of it.
My issue now is, when I sit in the car tweeking the toys to meet my needs I don't really know if I actually have a feature or if I just cant find it in the menus.

Is there any way of finding out the exact spec that my car was produced with including any extra packs etc?

Cheers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi

If you can find out which dealer serviced the car or sold the car they can print off the full spec for your vehicle. They did it for me on an F Pace 3 years ago. Probably any jaguar dealer can find it for you.

Regards

Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.