Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My E-pace is hopefully arriving in Oz around early September but in the meantime I'm in the market to change the rim size to a much wider wheel setup.
The rim size the snails- pace is coming with will be 18 x 8.5 however I would like to replace the 18" with 20" rims.
What do you think would be the widest rim size that would be appropriate without rubbing on the inside of the guards etc.
Also the snails-pace has the larger 350mm brake discs.
All help appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Sue

·
Registered
24 Posts
Interesting to see that a Australian-spec car comes with 8.5J rims. I have factor fit 20inch and they are 8J, and the other allowed option with the 'big brakes' is 19inch, also spec-ed as 8J. Also relevant is the actual offset, which is ET40 for both the 20 and 19 inch. I quickly checked the suspension clearance on my car; and the fender clearance. My assumption is that you cannot go wider than 9J with the appropriate offset to not hit the suspension and stay within the legal width limit (at least for my European-spec car). May be the following tool could help: https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.