Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After ordering an D180 R Dynamic HSE in late December the car was finally delivered today. Unfortunately, it was Borasco grey and not Corris that was ordered.

Dealership, Westovers in Poole, unable to help. JLR unable to help. Car was on a lease and neither the leasing company, dealership or JLR can do anything but say that i can put a new order in with a delivery in September. Meanwhile no car. Great :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
wjbyrne said:
After ordering an D180 R Dynamic HSE in late December the car was finally delivered today. Unfortunately, it was Borasco grey and not Corris that was ordered.

Dealership, Westovers in Poole, unable to help. JLR unable to help. Car was on a lease and neither the leasing company, dealership or JLR can do anything but say that i can put a new order in with a delivery in September. Meanwhile no car. Great :(
:eek: :shock: :?

No compensation?! They should provide a loaner for the duration.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They offered £300 worth of Jaguar vouchers. (Presumably to buy mats and other stuff)

I would have thought they could offer something from their stock until the right car was delivered but didn't want to know. JLR are looking at trying to reduce the delivery time of a new (correct) vehicle but not overly optimistic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
wjbyrne said:
They offered £300 worth of Jaguar vouchers. (Presumably to buy mats and other stuff)

I would have thought they could offer something from their stock until the right car was delivered but didn't want to know. JLR are looking at trying to reduce the delivery time of a new (correct) vehicle but not overly optimistic.
Save the vouchers for the new car and get yourself Apple CarPlay and some mats!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know it's not the colour you ordered but I think that light grey is one of the best colours they do.

It's a bit different from all the other dark and dull cars driving around these days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have to say I have that spec in Borasco. Also coincidentally from Westover too.

I was initially searching for a Corris grey one but didn't want to wait for the delivery time. Westover had the only R dynamic HSE brand new in stock. I was panicking over the colour for weeks as I couldn't get down to view it. Turns out I actually think the colour is spot on and have had so many compliments over it. Have you seen the vehicle on person?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the car was delivered to my house so, yes saw the car in person. Unfortunately i'm not a big fan of the Borasco. I've seen this type of colour on a few cars on the road but it's not for me

Happy driving

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've a lease car too. I had an issue with the wrong headlining on delivery. Wanted the light colour they gave me dark.
Dealers response was send it back and wait another 3-4 months for a new car. Which may also have an issue.
My prior lease car was with another company and sent back so I'd be without a car.
I kept the car but convinced them to give me £300 via receipted expense, from anywhere. I ended up buying a Nintendo Switch.

I was not impressed with the dealers response.
I've had the car in for the loud fan issue since which they eventually fixed after 2 attempts but overall I've not been impressed with the Jaguar dealer or the service advisers I've dealt with. This is William Jaguar in Manchester.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, so order has been resubmitted to Jaguar. I have seen the Vista report detailing the full spec. Happy to say that it has Corris grey as the colour. Unfortunately it's not looking too good on getting the car any earlier. Looks like an end of September delivery. JLR are still trying to get this brought forward.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts