Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

18 months 17,000k Battery issues

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Gfplux 
#1 ·
Luxembourg P200 March 2019, 18,000k
Battery issue. Help and advise.
I have for a few months on and off had the warning "low battery start car" this is on when I get in the car and also after driving. I am retired so even with Covid my driving style has not changed a great deal. The only thing missing from my long term driving habit is 2 or 3 long holiday journeys of a total of 6,000.
Today I delivered the car by arrangement to the service department of the main dealer. I got the "how unusual, have you changed your driving habits" did not get, to my surprise "you are the first customer to mention this"
I then went to the sales department and spoke to a salesman and the sales manager. Lots of concern and looks of "never heard this before" Then a promises to talk to the service department who have my car for the day.
My question. Is this a rare event or a known fault with E Pace, Jaguars in general or has technology become a Covid victim as modern batteries and modern cars can only exist when driven hard.
What should I expect Jaguar to say later today?
Thanks. PS Car kept in a garage at all times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.