Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

Remote App

9K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Taurus 
#1 ·
Anyone know how to fix the following: 'Remote Unlocking is not available. To conserve power, the InControl Remote system is now asleep and will wake up when the vehicle is next used. Once awake, you can use the Wake Up Timer to enable remote features for a date in the future.'

I have had this error for a few days and have driven the vehicle but this keeps appearing when I use the Jaguar Remote app. My Journeys have also stopped recording since 11/24

Thanks

#2 ·
My app is not working at all, it won't even let me log in, just keep getting message Genetic error occurred, please try again. I have been having trouble for a couple of weeks now and got a message earlier in week from jaguar notifying me of a SYSTEM OUTAGE. They went on to say that I should revert to using the old app until the situation is resolved. The old app is working but can't make any changes in it. I have just tried to access the latest version of the app without success

#6 ·
Hi online44
There are 2 versions of the app available. Version 1 is the old app, version 2 is the new one with the problems. I have contacted Jaguar customer services today and version 2 was off line to fix bugs.
As of 5.30pm today version 2 is up and running again and I have been able to log on and all services are working.

#9 ·
has there been any further developments ? i cannot access the vehicle from the remote app ver 1.80 - it has been over a week now , have deleted the app and reloaded but to no avail

#10 ·
Hi has anyone else had problems with the remote start?
I've tried several times over the last week and it doesn't work. I've tried on both apps, I've uninstalled and reinstalled them.
I've checked I'm logged on to say nav in the car but still no success 😡

I've also had problems in the last couple of days with the DAB radio channels intermittently being unavailable.

Any thoughts / tips?

#11 ·
Bloomd said:
I've tried several times over the last week and it doesn't work. I've tried on both apps, I've uninstalled and reinstalled them.

I've also had problems in the last couple of days with the DAB radio channels intermittently being unavailable.

Any thoughts / tips?
Can you lock or unlock the doors via the app?

#12 ·
Bloomd said:

Any thoughts / tips?
No recent problems but issues with the remote app do happen occasionally. There was a week or so a while back when several people seemed to have difficulty and it resolved itself magically. At the weekend my journeys logged a trip to Glasgow, but according to the journeys I never returned and somehow teleported back to Fife.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.