Parking sensor options

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
EssexCub

Parking sensor options

Post by EssexCub » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:11 am

Hi Stacie,

Are the parking sensors F/R a standard fitment irrespective of what spec ordered eg "S" ?

Thanks

CRC@Jaguar

Re: Parking sensor options

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:43 am

EssexCub wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:11 am
Hi Stacie,

Are the parking sensors F/R a standard fitment irrespective of what spec ordered eg "S" ?

Thanks
Hi EssexCub,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I can confirm that the front and rear parking aids are available on the entry level E- PACE and the E-PACE R-Dynamic as standard. Unfortunately this feature is unavailable on the other E-PACE derivatives.

For further details the brochure and the specification guide can be found on the below link. Alternatively your local approved retailer would be able to assist further.

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/request-a-brochure/index.html

Thanks,

Becci

EssexCub

Post by EssexCub » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Thanks Becci.

ctoneman

Post by ctoneman » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 pm

CRC@Jaguar wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:43 am
EssexCub wrote:
Hi Stacie,

Thanks
Hi EssexCub,

I can confirm that the front and rear parking aids are available on the entry level E- PACE and the E-PACE R-Dynamic as standard. Unfortunately this feature is unavailable on the other E-PACE derivatives.

For further details the brochure and the specification guide can be found on the below link. Alternatively your local approved retailer would be able to assist further.

Thanks,

Becci
Becci

Really ? I am in the UK and have a E-Pace S and the Park Pack is standard on S, SE and HSE Specification Packs. This includes Rear Traffic Monitor, Park Assist and 360 Deg Parking Aid and my car is fitted with these at zero cost to me. Perhaps I have misunderstood your answer.

Chris
E-Pace S D180 AWD Auto Firenze Red

CRC@Jaguar

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:07 pm

ctoneman wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 pm
CRC@Jaguar wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:43 am
EssexCub wrote:
Hi Stacie,

Thanks
Hi EssexCub,

Thanks,

Becci
Becci

Really ? I am in the UK and have a E-Pace S and the Park Pack is standard on S, SE and HSE Specification Packs. This includes Rear Traffic Monitor, Park Assist and 360 Deg Parking Aid and my car is fitted with these at zero cost to me. Perhaps I have misunderstood your answer.

Chris

Hi EssexCub

Thank you for your response

After investigating this further, I can confirm that in fact the front and rear parking aids do come as standard for the E-PACE S and the R-DYNAMIC S.

For these features to be available on the entry level E-PACE and R-DYNAMIC, they would have to be fitted as part of a pack.

As Becci previously stated above, for any further questions regarding the selection of packs available for all E-PACE derivatives, please refer to the brochure and the specification guide that can be found on the below link.

Thanks

Dan

EssexCub

Post by EssexCub » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:00 am

Thanks Dan and Chris,

The configurator indicated one thing and the brochure said another, sounds like i am getting a unforseen bonus :-)

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”