Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

Wrap Effect Blinkers

16K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  kajoj 
#1 ·
Hello! CRC@Jaguar

Going on day 4 of ownership. So far so good.

One thing I noticed, the MY version doesn't seem to have the wrap blinker effect. This is where the blinker starts at the headlight and ends at the mirror. Most of the EU videos show this, but my vehicle, the blinker on the headlight simultaneously blinks with the mirror indicator, no wrap effect

I wonder if this can be programmed by the Jag dealer software?

My model is X540

I'm from Republic of Moldova

Thank you!

#11 ·
CRC@Jaguar said:
altair28 said:
Hello! CRC@Jaguar

Going on day 4 of ownership. So far so good.

One thing I noticed, the MY version doesn't seem to have the wrap blinker effect. This is where the blinker starts at the headlight and ends at the mirror. Most of the EU videos show this, but my vehicle, the blinker on the headlight simultaneously blinks with the mirror indicator, no wrap effect

I wonder if this can be programmed by the Jag dealer software?

My model is X540

I'm from Republic of Moldova

Thank you!
Good Morning Altair

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, the animated directional indicators on E-PACE 19MY are part of the Matrix LED Pack at the time of order, and as a result cannot be retrospectively fitted.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK
Hello!

But what about rear ones only? My dealer said those are as standard, and now I dont have them, and since 2-3 months they're available in configurator. I really wanted this option...

#14 ·
Will2010T said:
Neil1314 said:
Beware, on ours I had to turn the animation on in settings. It was off by default
How do you turn them on? we have just had ours delivered and we spec just the rear animated indicators and to me the look like they flash normal.
The animated rear indicators are turned on/off through the instrument panel menu. Think the indicators are in vehicle settings? Link here from the owners manual.

http://www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/document/4G/2019/T19938/31996_en_GBR/proc/G2003488

Scroll through and check the box to switch on. If you are still having problems, let me know and I will check on mine to find exactly where it is.

#16 ·
Old Rascal said:
Will2010T said:
Neil1314 said:
Beware, on ours I had to turn the animation on in settings. It was off by default
How do you turn them on? we have just had ours delivered and we spec just the rear animated indicators and to me the look like they flash normal.
The animated rear indicators are turned on/off through the instrument panel menu. Think the indicators are in vehicle settings? Link here from the owners manual.

http://www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/document/4G/2019/T19938/31996_en_GBR/proc/G2003488

Scroll through and check the box to switch on. If you are still having problems, let me know and I will check on mine to find exactly where it is.
I don't have this option :!:

#20 ·
kajoj said:
Why it can't be added later? Isn't that lamps same?
Not sure why it cannot be added later, I would imagine it is only a software update? As it's probably the cheapest option on the build, even less than the car mats :D

I have it on mine (it was a concession to my good lady). I went through the build with her on the Jaguar website before going to the dealer and she asked what the rear animated indicators were, after I explained, she said she would like them.

Personally, I wasn't bothered as it's an option I would never see or have any benefit from as the driver! Although, I have read somewhere recently, that it alerts other drivers to your intentions slightly quicker than normal indicators.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.