Jaguar Assitance - Well Done!

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Oggie13

Jaguar Assitance - Well Done!

Post by Oggie13 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:22 pm

Hi to all and particularly to Dan at CRC@Jaguar.
We owners can be quick to complain if something isn't to our liking so it's nice to be able to say well done when something is good. I've just left a post on the Main Jaguar E-Pace chat page of this forum under "RE: Very loud fan noise". My E-Pace developed this issue yesterday and sounded like a hovercraft on steroids. My dealership advised me to contact Jaguar Assistance, which I did. Within 90 minutes, at approx. 6:00pm, a Technician was at the door and diagnosed the fault. Within the next hour Jaguar Assistance phoned to say that they had booked the car into my dealership and arranged a car for me and my wife to use during the repair. I took the E-Pace in this morning and picked up the replacement car, a Range Rover Velar.
What great service. I would advise any owner with an issue to contact jaguar Assistance and, if my experience is standard across the range, then you have nothing to worry about. Well done to jaguar Assistance!!!

CRC@Jaguar

Re: Jaguar Assitance - Well Done!

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:13 am

Oggie13 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:22 pm
Hi to all and particularly to Dan at CRC@Jaguar.
We owners can be quick to complain if something isn't to our liking so it's nice to be able to say well done when something is good. I've just left a post on the Main Jaguar E-Pace chat page of this forum under "RE: Very loud fan noise". My E-Pace developed this issue yesterday and sounded like a hovercraft on steroids. My dealership advised me to contact Jaguar Assistance, which I did. Within 90 minutes, at approx. 6:00pm, a Technician was at the door and diagnosed the fault. Within the next hour Jaguar Assistance phoned to say that they had booked the car into my dealership and arranged a car for me and my wife to use during the repair. I took the E-Pace in this morning and picked up the replacement car, a Range Rover Velar.
What great service. I would advise any owner with an issue to contact jaguar Assistance and, if my experience is standard across the range, then you have nothing to worry about. Well done to jaguar Assistance!!!
Good Morning Oggie13

Thank you for your post, and for sharing your experience with us.

I can confirm that your comments have been passed on to the relevant area of the business for commendation.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”