Activating Warranty for an imported car

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
teshim

Activating Warranty for an imported car

Post by teshim » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Hi,

I recently imported my Jaguar E-Pace from Japan. It was purchased in JUN-18, hence, still got just over a year warranty left.

When I emailed Jaguar Customer Services, they mentioned the warranty is internatonal but just needs activating in the UK by an Authorised Jaguar Dealer.

Unfortunately, I have spoken to a number of Jaguar dealerships but they have no idea as to how to do this? any one have an idea who I should contact or go about getting the car covered?

Dave W

Re: Activating Warranty for an imported car

Post by Dave W » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:09 pm

I would give Jaguar Customer Services a call
P250 R Dynamic HSE Fuji White, Black pack, Black Contrasting Roof and Privacy Glass

teshim

Post by teshim » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:37 pm

Customer services are closed. Only accessible via email. I have emailed them multiple times but all i get is you have to take to a store to activate warranty.

CRC@Jaguar

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:12 am

teshim wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:58 pm
Hi,

I recently imported my Jaguar E-Pace from Japan. It was purchased in JUN-18, hence, still got just over a year warranty left.

When I emailed Jaguar Customer Services, they mentioned the warranty is internatonal but just needs activating in the UK by an Authorised Jaguar Dealer.

Unfortunately, I have spoken to a number of Jaguar dealerships but they have no idea as to how to do this? any one have an idea who I should contact or go about getting the car covered?
Hi Teshim,
Thank you for your enquiry.
I can confirm that this vehicle would need to attend an approved retailer for them to assist with the warranty status.
Once the vehicle has arrived with the retailer, they would need to contact Jaguar Warranty directly to ensure that the warranty status of the vehicle is updated, and vehicle checks are carried out.
Thanks,
Becci – Jaguar UK