Stacie @ CEC

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Post Reply
CRC@Jaguar
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:25 am

Stacie @ CEC

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:55 pm

Hello all,

I am Stacie from the Jaguar Land Rover Customer Experience Centre, I will be your point of contact for any queries you may have in regards to the Jaguar E-PACE.

I have been working within the Customer Relationship Centre for 2 years and I will endeavour to answer any questions that are raised to me as quickly as possible.

Thank you, Stacie

Nigel2b
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:13 pm

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by Nigel2b » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi Stacie, I am driving to France next week in my E pace. User manual says that headlamp reflectors are not needed. Can you explain why not and if I have to make any adjustments?
Many thanks,Nigel

CRC@Jaguar
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:25 am

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:46 am

Nigel2b wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm
Hi Stacie, I am driving to France next week in my E pace. User manual says that headlamp reflectors are not needed. Can you explain why not and if I have to make any adjustments?
Many thanks,Nigel
Good morning Nigel,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the headlight beam pattern is suitable for driving on either side of the road, there is no need for mechanical adjustments or external decals.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks, Stacie

AGK
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by AGK » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:01 am

HI,

Just back from France and beams were fine.

However pronunciation on sat nav is awful. At times it bordered on dangerous as it took attention away from the road. So be careful.

Lionheart
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by Lionheart » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:00 am

Hello Stacie,
I'm a bit puzzled by your response and to be honest also with the (online) manual that deals with this topic.
This is because I have an option in the 'exterior light settings' menu that allows me to select the driving direction from right to left. May be it is because I have the optional Matrix LED headlights?
Or this setting controls something completely different but I assumed since part of the 'exterior lights setting menu' that it has something to do with the headlights?
I hope you could clarify this further.

AndrewinDevon
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:08 pm

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by AndrewinDevon » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:00 am
Hello Stacie,
I'm a bit puzzled by your response and to be honest also with the (online) manual that deals with this topic.
This is because I have an option in the 'exterior light settings' menu that allows me to select the driving direction from right to left. May be it is because I have the optional Matrix LED headlights?
Or this setting controls something completely different but I assumed since part of the 'exterior lights setting menu' that it has something to do with the headlights?
I hope you could clarify this further.
I have the same option on the menu and I don’t have Matrix headlights
R Dynamic P250 HSE Firenze red

Johnno
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by Johnno » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:36 pm

AndrewinDevon wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:28 pm
Lionheart wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:00 am
Hello Stacie,
I'm a bit puzzled by your response and to be honest also with the (online) manual that deals with this topic.
This is because I have an option in the 'exterior light settings' menu that allows me to select the driving direction from right to left. May be it is because I have the optional Matrix LED headlights?
Or this setting controls something completely different but I assumed since part of the 'exterior lights setting menu' that it has something to do with the headlights?
I hope you could clarify this further.
I have the same option on the menu and I don’t have Matrix headlights
Me too :-)
P250 SE AWD R-Dynamic Farallon Black

Bradipo62
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by Bradipo62 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:52 pm

Hi Stacie, I’m driving a P250 R Dynamic SE since June and can’t find out how to get the partial odometer somewhere on the front display. I’m sure it’s something really easy but please just let me have your help. Thank you

CRC@Jaguar
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:25 am

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Bradipo62 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:52 pm
Hi Stacie, I’m driving a P250 R Dynamic SE since June and can’t find out how to get the partial odometer somewhere on the front display. I’m sure it’s something really easy but please just let me have your help. Thank you
Good afternoon Bradipo62,

Thank you for your post.

Please could you clarify what you mean by partial odometer, once I have received this information I will be able to investigate this further for you.

Thanks, Stacie

Bradipo62
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by Bradipo62 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Right, let me try to explain , just keep in mind that I’
not english and struggle with the language.
The odometer tells the driver how many kilometres
the car has traveled. The main one can’t be modified or zeroed while the partial one can. Hope it’s clear enough now.
Many thanks. 😊

Post Reply