Stacie @ CEC

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
EssexCub

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by EssexCub » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi Stacie
How long should it take from placing a order to the epace being delivered, if it is not a standard build eg digital dash.

Thanks

Cawsie

Post by Cawsie » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Hello Stacie.

I have bought a brand new E Pace. It was delivered to the dealership a couple of weeks ago. During the pre delivery inspection, the mechanics picked up that the anti collision system was not working. They had to order a part or parts

Now that part is unavailable due to it being “ out of stock”. So I have paid £40000 for a car which I have never sat in, cannot drive and no idea when I will be able to do so.

I am angry and disappointed to say the least.

Can you help?

alp

Post by alp » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi Stacie, there's a post running concerning replacing the tail gate struts with electric versions to avoid lifting the very heavy tailgate manually. The non Jaguar parts were sourced from the internet. My questions are - Are Jaguar parts available to convert the tail gate to electric lift and can this be carried out at Jaguar dealers? Thanks.

CRC@Jaguar

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:23 am

Cawsie wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:27 pm
Hello Stacie.

I have bought a brand new E Pace. It was delivered to the dealership a couple of weeks ago. During the pre delivery inspection, the mechanics picked up that the anti collision system was not working. They had to order a part or parts

Now that part is unavailable due to it being “ out of stock”. So I have paid £40000 for a car which I have never sat in, cannot drive and no idea when I will be able to do so.

Can you help?
Hi Cawsie

I am sorry to learn of the experience you have had, and that you are unsatisfied with the ordering process so far.

I would like to help you and investigate this further, so if you are happy for me to do so then please may I request that you kindly PM me the following information:

Your vehicle registration
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) if possible
Your personal contact details

With this information I can look into the concerns you have, and raise a case should it be required.

Many Thanks.

Dan - Jaguar UK

CRC@Jaguar

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 am

EssexCub wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:02 pm
Hi Stacie
How long should it take from placing a order to the epace being delivered, if it is not a standard build eg digital dash.

Thanks
Hi Essexcub

Thank you for your post.

To answer your question, for a standard build it is usually expected that an ordered vehicle would be delivered within a set period. However, due to the different variables available like the one you have suggested above for example, the build time can be extended.

Once an order has been placed, the retailer will have a build slot allocated, and the customer will be given an ETA on the vehicle that has been ordered around the time of purchase. I would advise that you contact your local retailer using the below link and they will assist you further.

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/national-dealer-locator.html

I hope you found this information helpful, and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me

Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

Cawsie

Post by Cawsie » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Hello Dan and thanks for the reply.
My dealer has contacted Jaguar and has been told that the part is arriving on the 18th of December. Hopefully I should receive the car shortly after. I will also get the use of a courtesy car in the meantime. Let’s hope all goes to plan.
Thanks

Jonnyvtec

Post by Jonnyvtec » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:56 pm

Cawsie wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:27 pm
Hello Stacie.

Can you help?
My parents have the similar issue, no traffic sign recognition or auto high beam assist as the stereo camera unit above the mirror has failed. Dealer has no idea when they will get the part as its out of stock.

CRC@Jaguar

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:59 am

Cawsie wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:42 pm
Hello Dan and thanks for the reply.
My dealer has contacted Jaguar and has been told that the part is arriving on the 18th of December. Hopefully I should receive the car shortly after. I will also get the use of a courtesy car in the meantime. Let’s hope all goes to plan.
Thanks
Hi Cawsie

I am happy to hear that your concerns have been answered and that you have received assistance from your retailer.

If there us anything else I can help with in the future then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

Duncann32

Post by Duncann32 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi Stacie
Why are so many people having trouble with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
Warnings on the Diesel engines
Jaguar e pace

CRC@Jaguar

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:39 am

Duncann32 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:48 pm
Hi Stacie
Why are so many people having trouble with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
Warnings on the Diesel engines
Good Morning Duncann32

Thank you for your post.

Diesel vehicles equipped with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) have more efficient emissions control. The function of the DPF, is to collect particles in the exhaust gases during normal driving.

Cleaning of the DPF, also known as regeneration, occurs automatically between approximately every 186 to 559 miles (300 to 900 km) depending on driving conditions, and requires the engine to reach normal operating temperature.

This self-cleaning takes place when the vehicle is driven steadily at speeds between 40 mph to 70 mph (60 km/h to 112 km/h). Self cleaning may not always occur and this can be for a number of reasons. Some driving conditions (e.g., frequently driving short distances, in slow-moving traffic, or in cold weather) may not provide sufficient opportunity to begin the exhaust filter self-cleaning automatically.

When this happens an amber warning light will be displayed on the dash, and Manual Regeneration is required. Driving above 40 mph (60 km/h) for 20 minutes should clean the filter. Please see the below video link for a guide to Manual Regeneration.

If however, this is not completed a red light will be displayed on the dash. When this occurs it means the DPF is full and you must contact a Retailer/Authorized Repairer as soon as possible.

I hope this answers your question, and if you require further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK