Stacie @ CEC

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Carpediem

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by Carpediem » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:19 pm

Thanks to Dan and the JLR Customer Experience Centre. Had the latest release of Phase 4 (Version S19A_19.07.2-312706) installed this morning, so far so good. :)
Carpe Diem - P300 HSE AWD R-Dynamic Silicon Silver

geoff

Post by geoff » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:47 am

Stacey
Hi this could be a helpful resource for us.
First query - do you have details of which e pace models are affected by the emissions recall announced yesterday or how to find out ?
thanks
Geoff

CRC@Jaguar

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:17 am

geoff wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:47 am
Stacey
Hi this could be a helpful resource for us.
First query - do you have details of which e pace models are affected by the emissions recall announced yesterday or how to find out ?
thanks
Geoff
Good Morning Geoff

Thank you for your post.

I can confirm that a recall will be released shortly for a software update. Customers will receive written communication, should their vehicle be affected.

Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

WaywardFaun

Post by WaywardFaun » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Stacie,
What is the policy of upgrading the Infocontrol software. I have had my first annual service and asked for the software to be updated to the latest version and they have not done it. They say they only do the nominated updates, which in my case was H185. Now surely it makes sense to update the sofware to the later versions. There are bugs in the old versions that are fixed AND it must get increasingly harder to patch old versions with fixes like H185.

WaywardFaun

Post by WaywardFaun » Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am

Can you reply please. The dealer has refused to update.

CRC@Jaguar

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Thu May 09, 2019 11:50 am

WaywardFaun wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am
Can you reply please. The dealer has refused to update.
Good Afternoon Waywardfaun

Thank you for your post.

I am concerned to learn of your experience.

Please may I request that you send me the following information via PM and I will investigate your concerns further.

Your Vehicle Identification Number
Your personal contact details

Should you have any further questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

WaywardFaun

Post by WaywardFaun » Thu May 09, 2019 4:13 pm

I have replied via PM, as I dislike matters going offline I reproduce my reply here without the identifications

I have a jaguar e-pace Registration xxxxx VINxxxxxx . It has a very old version of the InControl Pro software. My version is 2017B.11-3771.

I have had numerous irritating intermittent problems, all of which have been fixed by latter versions of the software. HOWEVER the dealer says that they CANNOT update the software. They tell be that Jaguar will not permit this unless they can re-produce the faults. HOWEVER as they are intermittent it is not easy to reproduce on demand.

I have told them that my data SIM does not always connect and I am forced to switch off mobile data and switch it on to get it working. This occurs when I first start the car, but only about 30% of times and never if only switched off for a short time.

On rare occasions the reverse camera does not operate and I have to stop the engine and re-start.

On rare occasions the Cruise control does not work, and again the only solution is to stop the car and restart.

Spotify freezes and does not work when trying to use it via the incontrol app

When there are two phones in the car, changing which bluetooth audio should be selected is difficult and does not always work.

The auto-stop does not work at all now.

There are other niggling problems which annoy me. I know that most if not all of these faults are known bugs. I know that the update will fix them. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why they will not do this. Perhaps it is my fault that I allowed the irritation to linger and not bring the car back in until the first service. Perhaps I should have been one of these difficult customers who bring it back every week for each individual fault.

Please can you assist.

Oggie13

Post by Oggie13 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi Stacie, I'm going to France in a few weeks and was aware that the headlights do not need altering or stickers putting on. However, since the fine for not having stickers is 90 euro do you have any suggestions on how to deal with a French policeman who can't read English when you show him the Drivers Handbook?

jneill

Post by jneill » Fri May 17, 2019 8:42 pm

Oggie13 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:49 pm
Hi Stacie, I'm going to France in a few weeks and was aware that the headlights do not need altering or stickers putting on. However, since the fine for not having stickers is 90 euro do you have any suggestions on how to deal with a French policeman who can't read English when you show him the Drivers Handbook?
http://www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/documen ... c/G1801559
in French...
http://www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/documen ... c/G1801559

CONDUITE À L'ÉTRANGER
Le faisceau lumineux des phares est adapté à la conduite des deux côtés de la route. Aucun réglage mécanique ni autocollant externe n'est nécessaire.

:D

mfl

Post by mfl » Sat May 18, 2019 3:26 pm

If this is so, why does the dashboard information display, under Vehicle Settings/Exterior Lights/Headlights-driving side provide the option to choose ‘Drive on right’ or ‘Drive on left’? Does this do anything? Perhaps it depends on whether you have the basic LEDs or the upgraded Matrix LEDs (I have the basic ones). Does anyone know?
D180 AWD Auto, Firenze Red. Feb 2018