Stacie @ CEC

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
vannus

Re: Stacie @ CEC

Post by vannus » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Do we have any updates as to when the new service packs will be introduced, summer 2019 is almost at an end and still no sign of them.

Thanks
Narvik Black P250 R-Dynamic HSE with black wheels and black Pack

revoke

Post by revoke » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:45 pm

CRC@Jaguar wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:39 am
Duncann32 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:48 pm
Hi Stacie
Why are so many people having trouble with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
Warnings on the Diesel engines
Good Morning Duncann32

Thank you for your post.

Diesel vehicles equipped with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) have more efficient emissions control. The function of the DPF, is to collect particles in the exhaust gases during normal driving.

Cleaning of the DPF, also known as regeneration, occurs automatically between approximately every 186 to 559 miles (300 to 900 km) depending on driving conditions, and requires the engine to reach normal operating temperature.

This self-cleaning takes place when the vehicle is driven steadily at speeds between 40 mph to 70 mph (60 km/h to 112 km/h). Self cleaning may not always occur and this can be for a number of reasons. Some driving conditions (e.g., frequently driving short distances, in slow-moving traffic, or in cold weather) may not provide sufficient opportunity to begin the exhaust filter self-cleaning automatically.

When this happens an amber warning light will be displayed on the dash, and Manual Regeneration is required. Driving above 40 mph (60 km/h) for 20 minutes should clean the filter. Please see the below video link for a guide to Manual Regeneration.

If however, this is not completed a red light will be displayed on the dash. When this occurs it means the DPF is full and you must contact a Retailer/Authorized Repairer as soon as possible.

I hope this answers your question, and if you require further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK
And then again, they might just have been missold as this letter to dealers, obtained from the RRS forum (via the DS forum), illustrates:

Letter to JLR Dealers.jpg

Goatleaf

Re: Stacie @ CEC Random Bleeps

Post by Goatleaf » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi Stacie

I have had a P 250 R Dynamic SE since April. It has run like clockwork and I'm very pleased with it. However, recently the car has started to emit single bleeps at random times of the day or night. When it starts, the interval between the bleeps can be anything from 15 seconds to many minutes and then they will stop. Nothing shows on the dashboard afterwards as a problem, some update needed etc.

Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks

Carpediem

Post by Carpediem » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:31 pm

Hi Stacie & Dan

An article that I submitted for publication in the JEC magazine, re my experiences with an E-Pace, has just been published in the October issue. The copy was submitted in April/May time so some more developments since then but essentially positive. Hopefully, the editor will be able to include these additional comments in a future issue of the magazine.
Carpe Diem - P300 HSE AWD R-Dynamic Silicon Silver

Macser

Post by Macser » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:23 am

Hi Stacie

Hello from Brazil!
I'm having trouble with my reseller to update my 2019 SE R-Dynamic with Smartphone Pack
Could you help me find out if my VIN is eligible?

Jph

Post by Jph » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:35 am

We call that a “trip meter” in English
Over to you Stacie

CRC@Jaguar

Post by CRC@Jaguar » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:56 am

Macser wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:23 am
Hi Stacie

Hello from Brazil!
I'm having trouble with my reseller to update my 2019 SE R-Dynamic with Smartphone Pack
Could you help me find out if my VIN is eligible?
Good Morning macser,

Thank you for your post.

Please may I request that you send me a PM with your VIN and contact details, and I will be sure to pass your query on to the relevant Customer Relations Team for your country of residence.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

Petenic

Post by Petenic » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:01 pm

Hi Stacie,
I've got a question relating to Album artwork display on my E-Pace - this is not showing on the screen from my plugged in iPod and yet on the other cars in our household, it does (2011 BMW Z4, and 2020 T-Roc ) - looked in the handbook to see if there was something not switched on or something like that , but the handbook just says and I quote - "Album artwork is displayed if the media is recognised by Gracenote .If not a generic image is displayed "
So is there anything I can do about that or is that it ? - disappointed if thats the case as you would think a new car like this (2019) would be able to display the artist album covers wouldn't you ...
Hope you can confirm either way please
Regards
Peter

Jph

Post by Jph » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:33 am

Hi Stacie,
I’m coming up to two years of E pace P250 ownership in Sydney Australia, and would like some information from you before booking my next service.

Overall I have been very happy with this vehicle. The only disappointment has been the automatic transmission. The problems I have experienced are
1. Very slow to engage reverse gear
2. A clunking sound as the transmission down changes when the vehicle coasts to a stop (seems related down changes from 5th to 4th but it hard to be sure with no indication of what gear you are in).
3. A lack of smoothness while crawling at low speed (10-20km/h) down slight inclines

At my first scheduled service I ask for the transmission software version to be checked and updated if necessary. My dealership said the software was up to date.

Could you tell me if a software update has been released to address these or other transmission performance issues and what release version we are up to.

That way, when I booked the service I can request that this software release is installed.
Many thanks
John

kooledude

Post by kooledude » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:02 am

Hi JLR Customer Relations / Stacie

I wonder if you might be able to answer my question regarding the InControl Apps in the main forum:

Link below:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1036

If not I wonder if anybody at JLR can confirm whether the latest E-pace's (mine is 3 weeks old) no longer have InControl Apps as the smartphone pack for apple car play and android auto has replaced these.

The dealer still cannot find an answer but seems to think they have been discontinued for the newer models as the option no longer appears in the "extra features" screens.

Since searching google I have found this article:

https://www.ovalnews.com/2019/04/offici ... arged.html

So maybe JLR have begun discontinuing them in all new models ???