E-Pace Sign In in Navigation

New to the Jaguar E-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
NIJU

E-Pace Sign In in Navigation

Post by NIJU » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:07 pm

Hello All,

I recently took delivery of my ex demo E Pace. It is a model R250PS.

When I collected it, the sim card module was faulty & had to be replaced. Went back to have it fitted, & the salesman inserted the Sim card they supplied, & set it all up for me. I chose a random password, & was told that I didn't need to remember it, as any updates were automatic. At the time, he entered my home post code as a favourite & saved it, or so I thought.

When I first used the navigation system, my post code was not listed as the favourite. In fact there was a single entry & it was a partial London post code that meant nothing to me.

What happens now, is that when I access the navigation system, I am being asked to sign in, but to sign into what?

Do they mean my log in details for the Jaguar Remote App on my phone or something else?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

DariuszTe

Re: E-Pace Sign In in Navigation

Post by DariuszTe » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:32 am

Hi,

You have to create account here https://www.jaguar.here.com/index.php#home/0

The same login and password write in your Jag.

twabrigs

Post by twabrigs » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:58 pm

But be prepared for it to tell you that you can't sign in because of "a problem at our end". I'm hoping the first service next week will include a software update to get me round that particular problem. There's a thread all about it elsewhere.
April 2018, D180 R-Dynamic HSE in Fuji White. Black Pack, 20" black wheels, panoramic roof, privacy glass.

twabrigs

Post by twabrigs » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:58 pm

Sorry - should have said welcome to the forum NIJU as well!
April 2018, D180 R-Dynamic HSE in Fuji White. Black Pack, 20" black wheels, panoramic roof, privacy glass.

DariuszTe

Post by DariuszTe » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:11 pm

twabrigs wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:58 pm
But be prepared for it to tell you that you can't sign in because of "a problem at our end". I'm hoping the first service next week will include a software update to get me round that particular problem. There's a thread all about it elsewhere.
Yes, exactly, i had this problem, after 1st service and actualization to 20C I can finally log in.

NIJU

Post by NIJU » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:51 am

Thanks for all the info, & I now have an account set up, & it seems to work in the car to