From Xe to E-Pace

New to the Jaguar E-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
appleybridger

From Xe to E-Pace

Post by appleybridger » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:00 pm

Hi all, just moving from an Xe to an E-Pace in a couple of weeks. Hoping to get as much info on this forum as I did on Xe forum.

Siggyboy

Re: From Xe to E-Pace

Post by Siggyboy » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Hello. I went from xe to e pace. Had a month now. Apart from outright handling find it a much better owning experience...so far. Also this forum is very quiet compared to the xe one!

appleybridger

Post by appleybridger » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Maybe not as many problems.

twabrigs

Post by twabrigs » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:14 pm

Having only had my E-Pace for 3 months I wouldn't claim to be the best informed, but have a browse of the topics raised. Seems to be mainly DPF worries, software irritations, and variable dealer service. However, having today driven 200 miles in the E-Pace I definitely love it. So effortless, so luxurious and supremely stylish.
April 2018, D180 R-Dynamic HSE in Fuji White. Black Pack, 20" black wheels, panoramic roof, privacy glass.

spookone

Post by spookone » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:47 am

twabrigs wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:14 pm
Having only had my E-Pace for 3 months I wouldn't claim to be the best informed, but have a browse of the topics raised. Seems to be mainly DPF worries, software irritations, and variable dealer service. However, having today driven 200 miles in the E-Pace I definitely love it. So effortless, so luxurious and supremely stylish.

I would have to agree with this, I've had mine 8 months now and have covered around 4000 miles - certainly drives and handles better than the Evoque I had (though I did also like that).

I have also noticed how very quite this particular forum is, but it is a relatively new model.

Return to “Introductions”