Coolant warning

All Jaguar E-Pace related discussions
Briarwood

Coolant warning

Post by Briarwood » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:56 pm

11 month old car and it only flashes up when I start the car then goes off and is t showing in the app. Anyone else had this problem?

Jalees

Re: Coolant warning

Post by Jalees » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:00 pm

Briarwood wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:56 pm
11 month old car and it only flashes up when I start the car then goes off and is t showing in the app. Anyone else had this problem?
Hi,

I remember you had coolant pump replaced due to that loud fan noise, anyway might be something to do with that, after you receiving car did you notice that warning light was there ? Or it just happened now that you are noticing that warning light , have you visually checked coolant level ? If it's at the right level then maybe check in centre display in last alarms you might be able to clear it or acknowledge it. Just thinking of possibilities here.

After my car coolant pump change I have poured in around a litre of coolant from time to time in coolant reservoir as it kept falling down, it's been a month now for me. I hope it's not a leak and it's just air in the system after pump replacement.

Thanks.

Regards,
KJ

Andyben

Post by Andyben » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:08 pm

Briarwood wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Yes, got mine back today. Nothing wrong, Just topped up a little and pressure tested.

Not happened yet, was pretty much constant before

Briarwood

Post by Briarwood » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:20 am

Popped it in yesterday- coolant is fine so looks like a sensor problem - they will look at it at first service next month

Andyben

Post by Andyben » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:29 pm

...spoke too soon.

Warning came back today.

Return to “Main Jaguar E-Pace chat”