Dog crate - boot to small

All Jaguar E-Pace related discussions
Mickd

Dog crate - boot to small

Post by Mickd » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Has anyone managed to find a dog crate that will fit in the tiny boot on the ePace. I want to transport my Labrador in comfort and safety but it appears I am very limited for choice. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

zippster

Re: Dog crate - boot to small

Post by zippster » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Hey yes, we use a guardsman dog guard and by far the best thing we bought for the epace. Due to the arrival of a new car I will have ours for sale in the next month..

100% perfect fit, OEM fit! and we have the divider to allow us to use half the boot Aswell.. we have 2xpugs and they take up little room so we split our boot 80/20.

https://www.guardsmandogguards.co.uk/pr ... er-g1498b/

Mickd

Post by Mickd » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:00 am

Thanks this looks good. How practical is it and how do you secure your dogs (sorry we’re new to all this). This is our first dog and obviously we are a little unprepared. We have a Labrador puppy and he is going to be a big boy. Do you think it will sufficient? Definitely interested in buying it from you?

zippster

Post by zippster » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:24 pm

it should be more than sufficient.. they are so well designed and such a good fit. I do use a short bungie lead to connect to my pugs harnesses as they had a tendency to try and jump out before the power boot had even finished opening.. but then they are hyper little things.. id imagine a lab might be a little smarter..

due to pick up our new car in end of October so ill keep you posted if your still interested at the time.