Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

What is the latest software update.

119K views 269 replies 41 participants last post by  zeroprime 
#1 ·
I am due to get my P200 S in the next few days.
I want to make sure it has the latest software on board.
Until today I thought the lates was S18D_18_47.5-269316 telematics software version 14.2

However today I see on the I Pace forum talk of this new update released 27th February. S19A1_19.07.2-312706

Is this update going across all models E, F and I
Anyone have better information.
Thanks

#10 ·
Johnno said:
Briarwood said:
I was also told today that the latest update isnt yet available and the old one withdrawn - for those who have posted you were getting updates was that this week?
Yes, mine was updated today, S19A1_19.07.2-312706 is the latest one and all works fine
Thank you Johnno that is very useful and that you are in Amsterdam.
This morning in Luxembourg I am going to inspect my P200 S before I transfer the money. The pick up is due to happen on Monday.
Thanks again.

#11 ·
For everyone getting the update that includes Apple CarPlay / Android Auto. Did you have to pay for this? I'm pretty annoyed at Jaguar in general, they told me when I bought the car back in October that it would come as standard. Of course, when delivery day came suddenly that had changed to a £250-£300 odd update cost?!

#15 ·
Gfplux said:
Johnno said:
Briarwood said:
I was also told today that the latest update isnt yet available and the old one withdrawn - for those who have posted you were getting updates was that this week?
Yes, mine was updated today, S19A1_19.07.2-312706 is the latest one and all works fine
Thank you Johnno that is very useful and that you are in Amsterdam.
This morning in Luxembourg I am going to inspect my P200 S before I transfer the money. The pick up is due to happen on Monday.
Thanks again.
Yes all is fine, and now i can speak to the SatNav.. navigate to... so easy i missed that on the E-Pace.

#23 ·
Took delivery of my JLR approved used E-Pace P300 on 30th January this year.

As agreed, the car was collected by Stratstone Jaguar Mayfair on Monday 18th February and returned on Friday 22nd February; in fairness I had the loan of an XF during this period. Two issues were to be sorted, refurbish the wheels, minor scratches on an ex Jaguar Management car, and upgrade the Infotainment software to resolve lack of Bluetooth connectivity and voice instructions on the satnav. I received a call in the middle of the week from the service manager at Stratstone to say the Phase 4 release of the software had been "suspended' by JLR. So the car was returned on Friday with refurbished wheels but no software update.

Thanks to the forum, I outlined my issues with software to Dan at the Jaguar Land Rover Customer Experience Centre. Having exchanged private messages Dan sent me a Case No and to date I have received two calls from the JLR Customer Experience team. The first, last Tuesday was received whilst driving the E-Pace, so without Bluetooth connectivity the call went to voicemail! Received another call first thing this morning, very constructive and informative. Seems the Customer Experience team are stuck between a rock and a hard place, the customer and their IT department.

The latest information is that there is still no firm date, although it is expected soon, for the release of the revised version of the software upgrade.

I am summoning up all my reserves of patience and hopefully my expectations that the new software release will solve all the issues are not misplaced.