Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

Washer Fluid Alert on Jaguar Remote

7K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  wheffernan 
#1 ·
I use the Jaguar Remote app on my Android phone.
I was very impressed to see that the "Washer Fluid Alert" came up on the phone. I topped up the washer fluid, but the alert remains.
Any ideas on how to fix this please?
Neil

#10 ·
jneill said:
Pwood said:
I dont have any alerts when my washer bottle is neat empty. Neither on the dash or app. Strange omission on a so called luxury brand to be honest.
Which year is your E-Pace? I get alerts on the dash - MY2019.
Mine is a 2019 MY. I will try and empty it again as haven't run out since then.first time I years so maybe I missed the warning.

#11 ·
Pwood said:
jneill said:
Pwood said:
I dont have any alerts when my washer bottle is neat empty. Neither on the dash or app. Strange omission on a so called luxury brand to be honest.
Which year is your E-Pace? I get alerts on the dash - MY2019.
Mine is a 2019 MY. I will try and empty it again as haven't run out since then.first time I years so maybe I missed the warning.
Coincidentally I literally just got an alert, and on the app too (Android version)!

#12 ·
Got my car in Oct 2018, yes there is no washer bottle low sensor on earlier models! Asked local dealer when it ran low to get an almost stupid 'its not on you car response'. I was a bit shocked for a 'premium' car.
Its not mentioned anywhere in my user manual. Dealer got a 'are you serious' look, had a car in 1993 which had a washer bottle sensor!
Doesn't surprise me with some of the bad customer experiences during ownership over the past 1.5 years.
My 2nd but probably my last Jaguar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.