What is the latest software update.

All Jaguar E-Pace related discussions
pmchoc
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by pmchoc » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:35 pm

All

I had my 2017 e pace upgraded with the complimentary in control update on Friday

Liking the new home screen and car play!

Pete

MalcolmD
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by MalcolmD » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:35 am

I emailed jagcrc and asked them which version of software was current for my car, they replied (after asking for my VIN) that 19C was awaiting download for my car but the car still says 19B is up to date.
I'll keep trying!
2018 E-PACE P250 S Firenze Red
2008 XKR Azure Blue

MalcolmD
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by MalcolmD » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:47 pm

KVet79 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:20 pm
I’m still on 19B. I went to update today, but it’s telling me that I’m up to date! I have OTA enabled....
KVet79 & Wattie are you still trying to update from 19B to 19C? I am!
2018 E-PACE P250 S Firenze Red
2008 XKR Azure Blue

KVet79
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by KVet79 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:41 am

Still waiting!

Gfplux
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:14 pm
Location: Luxembourg

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by Gfplux » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:28 am

When checking for updates do you have the 4G indicator in the top right hand of the screen meaning you are connected to the WWW?
This photo was taken in my garage and I think it shows connection to the internal sim and the house WiFi.

568BF670-E927-4063-834C-4A5926AB88A8.jpeg

Luxembourg (retired) P200 S Santorini Black AWD AUTO March 2019

KVet79
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by KVet79 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 am

Mine is on the other side, but we’re right hand drive!

Gfplux
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:14 pm
Location: Luxembourg

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by Gfplux » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:19 pm

KVet79 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 am
Mine is on the other side, but we’re right hand drive!
I didn’t know that. That is interesting in a bad way. Why would they do that. My iPad, bought in Luxembourg has the symbols in the same place as an iPad bought in Britain.
Luxembourg (retired) P200 S Santorini Black AWD AUTO March 2019

MalcolmD
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by MalcolmD » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:35 pm

Yes I have the 4G or connected to my home wifi symbol. When I have tried recently it comes back with a “Software up to date” at the top of the screen, very quickly -literally 5 seconds, doesn’t even go in the coloured rectangle thinking mode! I removed the data sim yesterday & then replaced it but no difference.
2018 E-PACE P250 S Firenze Red
2008 XKR Azure Blue

MalcolmD
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by MalcolmD » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:38 pm

Gfplux wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:19 pm
KVet79 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 am
Mine is on the other side, but we’re right hand drive!
I didn’t know that. That is interesting in a bad way. Why would they do that. My iPad, bought in Luxembourg has the symbols in the same place as an iPad bought in Britain.
Which side of the buttons under the display is your on/off/volume button? On my E-Pace it is on the right but on my 2008 XKR it on the left, a bit strange!!
2018 E-PACE P250 S Firenze Red
2008 XKR Azure Blue

Gfplux
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:14 pm
Location: Luxembourg

Re: What is the latest software update.

Post by Gfplux » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:05 pm

MalcolmD wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:38 pm
Gfplux wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:19 pm
KVet79 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 am
Mine is on the other side, but we’re right hand drive!
I didn’t know that. That is interesting in a bad way. Why would they do that. My iPad, bought in Luxembourg has the symbols in the same place as an iPad bought in Britain.
Which side of the buttons under the display is your on/off/volume button? On my E-Pace it is on the right but on my 2008 XKR it on the left, a bit strange!!
On the right.
This is a rabbit hole!
Luxembourg (retired) P200 S Santorini Black AWD AUTO March 2019

Post Reply