Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

Front Cup Holder Cover

12K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  ke11umj 
#1 ·
Hello.
I have recently taken delivery of a new E-Pace Chequered Flag Edition and noticed after a day or so that the cover/tray that sits over the front cup holders was missing. I contacted the dealer who told me that this item was no longer supplied, even though it was on the model in the showroom and is featured in the manual. It is a real shame as this part tidies up the interior quite nicely. Am I able to get one from anywhere?

#2 ·
To be honest I'd go back to your dealer and ask, assertively, for a cover. Even if they whip the one out of the model in the showroom or some used stock. It was in the car you saw, it's in the manual, it's reasonable for you to expect it.

#3 ·
Mine was the same, delivered new in February this year. Same story from the dealer that it is not fitted from the factory anymore but can be purchased. Mine is a company lease vehicle so didn't bother arguing or asking for a price. I bought a brand new, genuine Jag cup holder with the tray for £11.50 on an eBay auction and will probably put it back on eBay at the end of the lease period.
Part number for the tray is J9C3-06305-AA and are frequently for sale at around £19.99, new, on eBay.

Not today unfortunately but did find the below:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174322615349

#17 ·
They are no longer supplied as standard for some weird reason. I would take it up with your dealer and get them to sort it out. I got my dealer to let me have one at cost price of £20. Still a rip-off for a piece of plastic! It does make the cabin a bit tidier though and gives you somewhere to store items away from prying eyes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.